Our mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges. Today, the Flatiron Health OncologyCloud™ platform includes the industry-leading electronic medical record for oncology, a first-of-its-kind analytics tool, patient portal, and integrated billing management. Our goal is to help cancer centers leverage real-world oncology data at a scale and clinical depth never before seen, to advance cancer care and accelerate research.
As the Operations Analyst/Associate, you will work together with our account management, operations, customer success, product teams and subject-matter expertise teams at Flatiron to ensure the quality, efficiency and performance of our oncology customer's’ revenue cycle operations. You will oversee daily activities of customers accounts, measure and improve the quality our offering, and support internal teams developing processes.
This role reports to the Director, Provider Business Operations.
- Identify process improvement opportunities by developing a firm understanding of client workflows, best practices, and current bottlenecks
- Develop and maintain quality assurance processes to ensure exceptional workflow adherence
- Oversee all daily operational reporting, escalating as needed to address areas of concern
- Use data to proactively highlight potential operational issues, investigate trends, and recommend workflow solutions
- Partner with an account lead to manage our service delivery team
- Serve as liaison for communication between service delivery team and customer
- Own all recurring reporting from compilation and QA to development of high-level insights and recommendations for process improvement
- Process-oriented with strong ability to identify workflow gaps or issues
- Willingness to learn and dig into details
- Extremely data savvy with excellent skills in Excel or similar tooling
- Strong ability to use data to understand workflows and assess operational effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to learn extremely quickly
- Action and results oriented, with demonstrated ability to make things happen
- Independent, analytical and creative thinker
- Proficient with analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, or SQL
- Passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology
- Passionate about technology and well-versed on the latest tech trends