Our mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our software platform helps physicians manage complex patient treatments in cancer centers. It also empowers life science companies and academic researchers across the country so they can leverage real-world oncology data at a scale and clinical depth never before seen, advance patient care, and accelerate scientific discovery.
Are you equally excited about enabling technical delivery in engineering?
As our Engineering Manager of Developer Infrastructure, you will:
- Build and maintain the core technical services of our engineering infrastructure including
- Observability (metrics, logs)
- Continuous integration and delivery tools
- Configuration management
- Enable infrastructure as code at scale
- Orchestrate our technical infrastructures across AWS
- Enable the teams that design and deliver software and tools that improve the reliability, performance, and security of Flatiron’s platforms and the agility of our workforce
- Lead your team in developing your roadmap; collect feedback and proactively develop internal customers for your infrastructure and tools
- Nurture a best-of-breed developer-operations culture
- You hold a BS, MS, or PhD in computer science or related field
- You have a track record of leadership and successful product delivery in a startup or agile technology company.
- You recognize that the success of an engineering team comes from its engineers, and you are enthusiastic about coaching, mentorship, and career development.
- You have strong hands-on technical skills and can contribute to coding and architecture. You are willing and able to deep-dive into code, networking, operating systems and storage problems
- You keep abreast of broad technical change across the industry.
- You are a proficient technology evangelist, able to build alignment and commitment in a fast moving environment
- You are passionate about performance, reliability, and scalability of systems as well as developer and employee productivity
- You proactively anticipate operational issues and make technical, process, or personnel decisions to avoid them