The Finance and Sales Operations teams are responsible for building and scaling our rapidly evolving Finance and Sales infrastructure. Finance is tasked with preparing accurate financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and working with cross functional teams to manage financial risks and make our goals achievable. Sales Operations is responsible for building business processes, metrics and reporting to help Flatiron’s sales and commercial teams run efficiently and effectively. These processes will focus primarily on sales automation, sales forecasting, analytics & metrics tracking, and incentive compensation modeling and calculation, CRM adoption, compliance and contracts responses.
As a member of the team, the Corporate Information Systems Associate/Manager will be in charge of implementing, integrating and supporting Flatiron’s financial and corporate systems - primarily NetSuite and Salesforce, our core ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications - as well as our Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), project management, expense reimbursement systems and many other downstream applications. This position will work cross-functionally to translate business ideas into technical designs that drive streamlined and consistent analyses across the Finance and Sales Operations team.
- Design and maintain NetSuite and Salesforce customizations and scripts that automate Flatiron’s processes and workflows
- Integrate NetSuite and Salesforce with other corporate applications to maximize consistent data sharing across all systems
- Collaborate in a cross-functional environment to analyze and design our system templates, input scripts and business processes working closely with key internal stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to optimize our systems to build more efficient business processes
- Be the point of contact for key finance / CRM systems, and coordinate support to monitor, troubleshoot, and correct production issues
- Understand and address business needs of finance, sales ops, sales, and account management teams
- Design custom reporting in support of business objectives
- Prioritize system enhancements based on best industry practices
- Maintain systems’ consistency as we grow the usage of our finance and CRM systems
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, or another relevant degree
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Service Cloud / Netsuite ERP / SuiteScript
- Experience in the end to end implementation of Netsuite
- VisualForce skills for Force.com
- Experience in building well-designed systems and implementing best practices
- Collaborative and able to work across multiple teams
- Capable of understanding competing priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Action and results oriented, and self-motivated, with demonstrated ability to proactively problem solve
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Wrike, Concur
- Experience with connected apps on Salesforce
- Experience with API integrations and connector middleware platforms such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft Anypoint, etc.
- Understanding of the SAAS business model including complex billing requirements