Our product management team is looking for brilliant people who are excited about changing the world of Oncology and health care in a big way. This job requires a sharp analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for tackling one of the most complex medical and technological challenges of our time.
Specifically, we are looking for a Product Commercialization Manager who will be responsible for managing our product launches, including managing internal and external stakeholders, as well as documenting and defining processes to support product launches. Last but not least you are friendly, patient, and have the communication skills worthy of an ambassador.
- Manage the product launch process for new features and functionality for Flatiron products
- Owning the product relationship with industry vendors and partners whose technology we leverage within our products
- Synthesize feedback from our customers, discussions with advisors, and independent market research
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure Flatiron can successfully launch and support new products and features.
- Act as the voice of the customer by understanding how our products fit into customers’ clinical and business processes.
- Ensure that product launches are successful in the marketplace by providing materials and processes for clients to use new features.
- Measure the success of product launches by defining and monitoring key metrics and adoption rates.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-5 years relevant work experience
- Excellent project/program management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a startup environment
- Some experience designing or launching SaaS products