The Customer Success team is dedicated to building irreplaceable relationships with customers. The Account Associate is a highly collaborative role with customers as well as other internal teams, including Customer Support, Product Marketing, Communications, Product, Sales and Implementation. The role has three primary responsibilities: (1) managing a range of tactical customer-focused projects, such as new feature deployments and customer education on regulatory updates; (2) reporting on account performance and using market perspective to inform product recommendations; and (3) partnering with the Customer Support team in resolving escalated problems and issues. Ultimately, the Account Associate works in collaboration with other members of the Customer Success team to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
Strong candidates for Account Associate will excel in customer service, written and verbal communication, relationship-building, problem solving and project management. The role requires a sharp analytical mind, client management and organizational skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for tackling one of the most complex medical and technological challenges of our time.
- Develop irreplaceable relationships with customers; retain and satisfy customers
- Understand how customers interact with Flatiron products and identify their needs, challenges and ideas
- Become a product and domain expert, and strive to use that knowledge to make customers successful in their business
- Advocate customer needs and ideas internally, and work collaboratively with other teams to achieve outcomes and results for customers
- Design, implement and document innovative strategies to drive customer engagement
- Deliver value-driven solutions; ensure that customers begin every interaction with Flatiron with a clear understanding of its purpose and conclude every interaction with tangible results or next steps
- Review customer utilization data and identify opportunities to drive product engagement
- Bachelors degree from a top-tier university
- 3+ years experience in account management, project management or consulting
- Exceptional ability to solve problems in an independent and data-driven manner while working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Nose for value, ability to effectively prioritize competing projects
- Impeccable time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to any situation
- Passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology