Envision yourself within our community of changemakers.
“Do the right thing” isn’t just a saying; it’s an action
Our people are at the center of everything we do. We strive to foster a culture where our teammates feel equipped and empowered to make meaningful contributions with confidence, compassion, and clarity.
Whether that means investing in the latest technologies to better support our hybrid-friendly culture or encouraging professional growth through our skill development programs, our goal is for employees to feel supported in each step of their journey, within and outside of the workplace.
Step inside One Soho Square
Creative spaces that spark collaboration
- Versatile and modern office designed to connect and inspire our diverse community in the heart of SoHo
- Technology and workspaces intentionally selected to foster global collaboration and optimize our hybrid-friendly culture where employees average two days per week in the office
- Mother’s rooms to provide comfort and privacy for our working moms
- Wellness room to offer a safe and private space for employees to engage in prayer, meditation, and relaxation
How we work
At Flatiron, attracting and inspiring a diverse team is essential to our success. Our hybrid work approach is built on the foundation of flexibility and clarity because that's what optimizes productivity and well-being.
All-around benefits that fit your life
Visit our Rewards360 portal for a more in-depth look at Flatiron’s benefits.
Health and wellness
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health spending and savings accounts
- Mental well-being tools and services
- Travel support for safe access to healthcare services
Rest and recovery
- Work-life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Hybrid-friendly office culture with an average of two in-office days
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Financial resources, including one-on-one financial advisement
- 401(k) match to help you reach your retirement planning goals
- Lifestyle spending account for perks that make sense for you and your family
Family support and care
- Parental benefits and policies, including family-building care and generous paid leave
- Path-to-parenthood programs supporting fertility, adoption, and surrogacy
- Backup dependent care
- Free catered lunch via Sharebite
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and beverages
- Self-service vending machine stocked with the latest tech accessories
- Hybrid-friendly company and team events
- Annual company All Hands meeting to connect and celebrate
- Quarterly Hackathons to drive innovation and creativity
- Quarterly Town Hall meetings for updates and stories
- Employee Resource Groups that support and address diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Variety of employee-initiated groups that volunteer in local communities, implement sustainability efforts, and even go wine tasting
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- External learning allowance
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- Manager and leadership training
- Flatiron University, with training on presentation skills, leading meetings, coding languages, and more
Internships and employment programs
Whether you’re a student or a self-taught coder, our community has a place for you. Learn about the opportunities we provide to help you kickstart your career in tech—no matter your origin story.