A mission that matters
We’re improving the lives of cancer patients by helping oncologists spend more time with patients and empowering scientists to conduct research faster. We’re passionate about our mission, and you can see it in the quality of work we do and the caliber of people we hire. Join Flatiron to help us build technology for good.
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer — all under one roof. Researchers, academics, oncologists, engineers and more all work together here to deliver better solutions. This means we have a chance to impact more lives and deliver better outcomes for patients.See open positions
Living our values every day
Our values reflect what we expect from each other, and they inform everything we do. From seeking feedback on projects uncomfortably early, to treating each other with kindness and candor, and saying “yes” to new ideas — even when they seem impossible — our values help us achieve more and create a workplace we love.Learn more about our values
Who we hire
We’re looking for highly-talented individuals who want to roll up their sleeves and use technology to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. But we’re not just looking for skills and ability. We want people who share our values and who aren’t afraid of a challenge. If you’re a kind, passionate, collaborative problem-solver and are looking for a new opportunity to make a difference, we want to meet you.
Our workforce should reflect the diversity of the many patients who live with cancer
Beyond representation, our diversity & inclusion efforts aim to ensure that Flatiron is a fair, equitable and inclusive workplace in which all employees have a sense of belonging and can be their authentic selves and are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed.
Successful outcomes take time, and intentions must be followed by action. Ready to join the Flatiron team, our mission and our D&I journey?View our open positions and apply today!
Our D&I journey focuses on:
- Gathering and transparently sharing representation and inclusion metrics across the company
- Building diverse recruiting pipelines at all levels
- Ensuring our recruiting, performance, compensation and career and leadership development processes are fair and unbiased
- Investing in employees’ career and professional development through programs like executive sponsorship & manager training
- Supporting Employee Resource Groups by providing space for employees to share unique experiences and perspectives
- Advancing inclusive research to understand and address disparities in cancer outcomes
A workplace for good
At Flatiron, we’re not just building technology for good — we’re building a workplace for good. This means that in addition to meaningful work and competitive compensation packages, we’re creating an environment where our people can thrive, learn, and move our mission forward.